Your FL List
If you are unsure which fanlistings you are approved for under a particular email address,
or you didn't receive an approval/rejection email, you can use the form below to send an
automatic list of every fanlisting registered under a particular email address.
Please note the following:
- When you enter an email address in the form below and hit the submit
button, it will email a list of all fanlistings approved under that email address, to that
email address. It is therefore required that you have access to the email address you enter
in order to obtain the emailed list.
- The list you receive will show the category (and subcategory, if
applicable) of each fanlisting, along with the name it is registered under, the date of
approval, and the URL (if applicable).
- Any discrepancies should be brought up with the individual category
staffers, via the contact form, and not by
replying to the automated email.
- If you do not receive the email, please check any SPAM/junk/bulk mail
folders as email from our server is sometimes considered to be junk mail. You may need to
set up a filter to prevent TAFL mail being flagged as SPAM.
- Please use this feature responsibly. If we find out that it has been
abused, we may have no alternative but to remove it from the site entirely.
- NEW: If you own subjects previously listed in the Seiyuu category,
they will be listed with any other approvals you might have at
The Fanlistings Network, and
you will need to use their "Your FL List" page to view these approvals. [?]
Which fanlistings do I own?:
Please read the notes above before using this feature for the first time. To email yourself
a list of your approved fanlistings, simply enter your email address in the box below and hit
the submit button.