If you got to this page using any other means than the main apply page (the
one with all the categories listed), you risk your application not making it to
the appropriate staffer. Don't rely on your memory or a bookmarked page —
we sometimes change the email accounts or the names of the categories. You might
see the form but it will send to the catch-all account and we can't tell which
categories they are supposed to go to.
Sometimes you will not see the category in the apply form, if this happens,
go back to the Categories Apply Page and click on the
link again. If you don't see the category your application WILL NOT get to the
- Please make sure you've read the
rules carefully and checked the approved
section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a
separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category,
please apply in both categories. Please check the rules
for more information.
- You may submit only six applications at a time for all
categories. If you have already sent in six applications in any of the
categories on this network, you may not apply again until they are either
approved or rejected. If you already have six fanlistings on upcoming, there
is no point in applying because you cannot be approved for anything further.
- All applications must include the full Japanese title of the series in the Subcategory field, and the original title of the song, not a translation, in the Subject field. It would be nice if you could include the artist or any kind of information about the song if it's not very well-known.
- We do not accept other-language versions of songs from dubbed anime. Official (meaning that they appear in an official CD, not bootlegs) remixes and versions of songs are approvable.
- Do not apply for a song until you have heard at least part of it! Fanlistings for songs appearing in an episode that has not been aired (in the case of insert songs and opening/ending themes) or have not been released on CD (character image songs and background music) will not be approved until the episode/CD is officially aired/released in Japan.
- Songs that only appear in a manga will not be approved, as they are not real songs but only lyrics (for example, Clover (Clover by CLAMP)).
- Songs that one or more characters sing in an episode but have not been included in any official release (i.e. soundtrack or single) will not be approved (for example, The Genocide Song (Trigun) or Mokona's Song (Tsubasa Chronicle)).