If you got to this page using any other means than the main apply page (the
one with all the categories listed), you risk your application not making it to
the appropriate staffer. Don't rely on your memory or a bookmarked page —
we sometimes change the email accounts or the names of the categories. You might
see the form but it will send to the catch-all account and we can't tell which
categories they are supposed to go to.
Sometimes you will not see the category in the apply form, if this happens,
go back to the Categories Apply Page and click on the
link again. If you don't see the category your application WILL NOT get to the
- Please make sure you've read the
rules carefully and checked the approved
section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a
separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category,
please apply in both categories. Please check the rules
for more information.
- You may submit only six applications at a time for all
categories. If you have already sent in six applications in any of the
categories on this network, you may not apply again until they are either
approved or rejected. If you already have six fanlistings on upcoming, there
is no point in applying because you cannot be approved for anything further.
- Only rivalry fanlistings for single individuals or groups will be accepted. For example: Person vs. Person (with a maximum of a three characters in a rivalry: Person vs. Person vs. Person) or Group vs. Group. Not acceptable are things like: This Person & That Person vs. Third Person, or Person, Person, Person vs. Group, or Person vs. Group. Additionally, group rivalries that encompasses all characters in a series is unapprovable, i.e., All Good Guys vs. All Bad Guys.
- Crosslisting between the Rivalries and Relationships category is not allowed. The same relationship fanlisting may be approved under Rivalries, but only in the condition that it will be treated as a separate fanlisting; potential members must be able to choose whether or not they will join the rivalry or relationship (platonic/romantic) fanlisting and the memberlist must list whether the member is a member of the relationship or rivalry listing. You will not be given priority over other applicants; everyone will still have the same chances of getting the fanlisting.
- You MUST include the Anime/Manga Name in your application. Failure to do so will result in your application being returned to you, and another applicant may be approved over you.
- PLEASE include the full name of all characters, with both the given name and family name (if the characters have both). Please list them in the following format: Family Name, Given Name (e.g. Tsukino Usagi, Himura Kenshin). However, if a character's name is used the Western way (given name first, family name last) in the actual series itself, then use that format instead (e.g. Spike Spiegel, Faye Valentine).
- If there is an English dub name for a character, please include both the original Japanese name and the English dub name, if possible. This is NOT required, but it is extremely helpful if you already know both, and it makes processing applications quicker.
- "Rivalries of" fanlistings will no longer be approved.
- Please apply in this format - "Series Name: Male vs Female" (or M vs M, F vs F, whatever).