If you got to this page using any other means than the main apply page (the
one with all the categories listed), you risk your application not making it to
the appropriate staffer. Don't rely on your memory or a bookmarked page —
we sometimes change the email accounts or the names of the categories. You might
see the form but it will send to the catch-all account and we can't tell which
categories they are supposed to go to.
Sometimes you will not see the category in the apply form, if this happens,
go back to the Categories Apply Page and click on the
link again. If you don't see the category your application WILL NOT get to the
- Please make sure you've read the
rules carefully and checked the approved
section before applying.
- If you're applying for more than one fanlisting, please use a
separate form for each fanlisting you want.
- If the fanlisting you want fits into more than one category,
please apply in both categories. Please check the rules
for more information.
- You may submit only six applications at a time for all
categories. If you have already sent in six applications in any of the
categories on this network, you may not apply again until they are either
approved or rejected. If you already have six fanlistings on upcoming, there
is no point in applying because you cannot be approved for anything further.
- All applications must include the full Japanese title of the series.
- Applications for OSTs or "OSTs Of" will not be accepted. OSTs are automatically covered by the "Music Of" listings.
- Applications for "Songs Of" will not be accepted. Songs are automatically covered by the "Music Of" listings.
- Applications for musicians will not be accepted. Musicians belong at TFL and not TAFL. This includes composers, song arrangers, etc.
- When appropriate, please specify if you are applying for the music of the series or OVA/Movie. For example, Read Or Die (R.O.D.): Music Of and Read Or Die OVA (R.O.D.): Music Of are two different fanlistings.